Again, a loverly backdated post … I’m just accepting the fact that this is practice for getting me used to being “late”. I hear that, and lack of sleep, are things I might as well begin to get comfortable with … *shudder*
Fun facts about this week
- People are beginning to reach out and touch the bump… and I love it 🙂
- I get hiccups when I’m hungry… which means they often wake me up in the morning. Built in alarm clock!
- We are always keeping some of our favorite quacamole around the house now… since I’m eating it ALL day!
- We’re almost to the point where Squishy’s ears are fully developed .. the SLP/Audiologist in me is VERY excited about this!
- We’re scheduling our maternity shoot in early November with some amazing photographers (and good friends) !! Oliver’s response to this: “Is this where we frolic in the woods, touch your belly and look like we’re gazing off, dreaming about our baby’s future??” Haha! YUP!
- According to Oliver, I have entered the “nesting” phase. I think I just have some energy back and am getting things done. He thinks rearranging 2 rooms, scrubbing all the floors and redecorating half the house is a little extreme to be credited towards “returned energy”. *smile*
Just 3 more weeks will we find out the gender!
<3 Tara & Oliver