I’m writing out ahead of time what our plan is for the week and then I will be posting photos, here and on my Instagram, as we progress! Week one was so much fun and we can’t wait to get into learning all about the parts of a bird!
Supply list here.
** Reminder: We will still be doing our core subjects (math, writing, reading) and then filling the rest of our time exploring this topic.
- Poetry: Poems for Birdwatchers, Selected by Leland, B. Jacobs
- Read Aloud: The Burgess Bird Book for Children
- Resource: The Boy Who Drew Birds (found through my library)
- Journaling: Bird Watching Diary [example][for purchase][free print]
- Classical Playlist
- Folk Song: Little Bird, Little Bird
Heads & Beaks